10 September 2012

My first publication!

 



Nain Rouge  published one of my poems! I am so happy. It is a a new magazine for the arts out of Detroit which is international in scope, and it even has page numbers. It has a unique urban theme, and my poem "Blindness" (on page 33) fits in very well.
 










I have also submitted poems to 2 other publications: Apiary Magazine--written by humans--features Philadelphia writers and Friends Journal carries a few poems each month interspersed among features on Quaker life and thought today.


I am too excited today to write anything else.  I will commit myself to write a blog to post on Fridays.

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

smiles...congrats on your publication...well deserved....and hope you get the others as well...but expect rejections as well...they are all part of the game...but you got the skills...smiles.

Unknown said...

Congrats, Susan!
Just read it and found it so moving. So glad that a link was given! Best to you.:)

Susan said...

Thank you, Patricia. I appreciate your effort!