Where does inspiration lie? Everywhere!

This is my attempt to pounce on and then shape the words I breathe.

Please join me with your comments and make this a dialogue . . . and visit Susan's Poetry!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Three More Days



Kevin is simply a musician I love, so I bring him to you.  

Tomorrow I give my 4th reading--this one a final presentation less than an hour long--and this the hardest of all because I have to pull it into clear boundaries without slopping over or forgetting to say something essential.

Where to begin?  Where to end?  How to begin again?

Let Alice enter to tell the Helen story.  
Read an excerpt from these posts about the residency.  
Read the last chapter--the one I wrote during this long weekend of stories on the theme of transformative justice at the Beyond Crime and Punishment: Fostering Transformative Justice in Community Conference here at Pendle Hill.

That's all folks.  The end.  Any questions?

I've timed a bunch of sections today; I've picked up a costume and a few props from home.  Now I need to make a check-list and then print a few pages and stand up to rehearse.  That's all.


And then I take the paraphernalia of my trade home, hollow out wall space to put my work up in place of Grandmother's and Mom's.  And then, call in a committee to keep me accountable.

I'll write more as way opens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story and/or respond to mine.