Where does inspiration lie? Everywhere!

This is my attempt to pounce on and then shape the words I breathe.

Please join me with your comments and make this a dialogue . . . and visit Susan's Poetry!

Friday, November 6, 2015

Day 5 meditation


30 Day Meditation Challenge Meetup --Susan Chast and Amanda Kemp from Amanda Kemp on Vimeo.


I drove to Lancaster today for lunch and conversation with the dynamic Amanda Kemp, originator of the 30-day meditation challenge and visionary performer director of  #SayHerName, Inspira and Art as Ceremony.  Amanda makes me believe we can still save our planet. 

Long time sitting, great time telling each other about ourselves.  

I fell asleep meditating again.  

There is so much more to say today.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your story and/or respond to mine.