Where does inspiration lie? Everywhere!

This is my attempt to pounce on and then shape the words I breathe.

Please join me with your comments and make this a dialogue . . . and visit Susan's Poetry!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Maya Angelou Memorial Service: "A Celebration of Rising Joy"

The service I attended via Livestream this morning is available to watch!  It is full of sincere gratitude and love.  If anyone has been hurt by Maya Angelou, I hope they can forgive her in light of all she was and is.  A human being.  She was a messenger, and her messages are still here.



The service begins at 29:07 minutes.  
This morning, I  used the first 15 minutes or so to settle and invite God in.  Start where you will and enjoy the positive memories of many people who talk, sing and give thanks.


2 comments:

  1. i have to confess that i only learned about her after her death - i started with reading her quotes and was amazed at the depth and humanity of this woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was/is the real thing. I'm glad you are now acquainted with her.

      Delete

Tell me your story and/or respond to mine.